F. Truett Nettles II
- Business Transactions
- Commercial Collections
- Business Law
- Business Formation, Dissolution and Acquisition
- Bankruptcy (for creditors)
- Commercial Real Estate
- Certified Arbitration / Certified Mediation
Admitted: 1976, South Carolina
Law School: University of South Carolina, J.D.
College: 1971, Furman University, B.A. Econ.
Member: Charleston County and American Bar Associations; South Carolina Bar; South Carolina Bankruptcy
- US Army, 1971-1973, 1st Lieutenant
- Assistant Solicitor (state prosecutor), 1977-1981
- Magistrate, Charleston County, 1981-1982
- Judge Small Claims Court, 1982-1984
- Adjunct Professor, Charleston School of Law (2008-2014)
- Private Practice, 1984 to present
Born: Shreveport, Louisiana
Military Service: Lieutenant, U.S. Army, Medical Service Corps, 1971 – 1973
Certified mediator and arbitrator in both state and federal courts.